Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Baldr Force EXE Resolution ;o

Sometimes, the best animes are those DVD-only OVAs. Understandably, it is one of the easiest ways to make money, and to milk as much as possible from a successful series.

Then again, they take somewhere along the lines of months/years for each episode to be released. -_-

However, while there are some mess ups (GITS:SSS >_>), most OVAs are very enjoyable to watch, if they aren't simple recaps.

Baldr Force EXE resolution definitely got me hooked.

2 more episodes to go.

2 more months to go.

Song of (whatever) changed to Face of Fact, by KOTOKO, the opening theme of Baldr force EXE RESOLUTION. I have a strong liking for I'VE sound these days, and this song shows. Unlike some crap like GIZA, I'VE sound actually produces brilliant singers with wonderful voices, and there hasn't been one song which I frowned upon yet.

Hell, even Mai Nakahara sang pretty well in Season of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home